What is the funniest commercial u ever seen on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw one of those "whose in your 5" commercials and it made me laugh pretty hard

its the opne where the brother and sister are at the table eating with their parents, and the dad asks the daughter who is in her five so she names her friends, then he asks her brother and he says the same thing and replies "what? Your friends are hot", then the daughter says are you going to do anything?, the father replies "Try getting uglier friends"

Smilin' Bob makes me laugh... especially the older ones that are seldom seen anymore.

i just saw one of those "whose in your 5" commercials and it made me laugh pretty hard

its the opne where the brother and sister are at the table eating with their parents, and the dad asks the daughter who is in her five so she names her friends, then he asks her brother and he says the same thing and replies "what? Your friends are hot", then the daughter says are you going to do anything?, the father replies "Try getting uglier friends"

rofl!!!!!!

There was one that showed during or near the Superbowl about 2 years ago. I can't think off the top of my head what it was about, but let me tell you it was hilarious.

First off its about nascar or something similar to it. Well a guy walks into the bathroom where a green flag sits next to it. He then leaves as his girl is walking to use the bathroom and waves a black flag. In turn she turns around and goes downstairs.

Best part about it was the fact they had straight faces on and no reaction what so ever. I guess its a lot funnier when you see it and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom