• Build from scratch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy packaged desktop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, since this is a poll, the choices are limited. Not only that, but you limited it almost exclusively to games from the past year.

Secondly, "funnest" is not a word.

Thirdly, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory comes along with a little buddy named StarForce and therefore you should not buy it.

From that list I'd have to say Oblivion, personally. But again, the choices here are very limited, and mixed between all different kinds of games!

Ok theres three games on the list that i would say are the better out the lot, they are Call of Duty 2 cos its a classic war game and is great to play, Unreal Tournament 2004 (if thats the one u mean), play that all the time, its great fun. But i voted for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter because even though it still needs a lot of tweaking and is very demanding of a gfx card just playing it is so much different to any other war game. Its a must have.

and @ Striken wats wrong with saying "funnest"!? You're telling us you have never said "its the funnest game i have ever played"!? dont be so dam picky.

HL2 is soo awesome! Great story, great graphics, excelent physics, and above all, cool guns... well the gravity gun anyway

and @ Striken wats wrong with saying "funnest"!? You're telling us you have never said "its the funnest game i have ever played"!? dont be so dam picky.

It grates on me too, but patrolling the forums for errors in grammar, spelling, and word usage could be a full time job.
Hey, maybe we could get a good off-topic thread going on this :)

@ Mr. Threepwood:

"My name is Guybrush Threepwood. Prepare to DIE!!!"

Monkey Island was possibly the greatest game ever. If anybody has never played it, you should. Not the newer ones. Those stunk. Get the secret of Monkey Island. Its pixelated to the max, but its probably the funnest game ever...I wonder if you could AA it with a mod....

what! the game F.E.A.R IS A AWESOME GAME> Singplayer is the BEST IVE played it's up there with HL2 that's a great one too

i have all of those games u have listed Cod2 all that stuff. bf2.. FEAR man go buy it the singleplayer is AWESOME. DO NOT BUY DOOM 3 that game sux i got it for free and p0layed like to lvl 2 and was over it

Half-Life 2 is probably the funnest single player game Ive ever played, and Battlefield 2 is my favorite online game.

If you want something to graphicly show you what your hardware can do, by all means get FEAR or Splinter Cell. Ghost Recon is trash, Quake 4 is ok, Doom 3 blows, CoD 2 gets old pretty quick, Oblivion even quicker, you should already own HL2, same goes for UT and UT2004, and BF2 is fun if your into that sort of stuff.

Call of Duty 2 4 11.43%
Half life 2 11 31.43%
Oblivion 2 5.71%
Doom 3 1 2.86%
Unreal Tournament 5 14.29%
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 2.86%
Battlefield 2 9 25.71%
Quake 4 1 2.86%
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 1 2.86%

You're comparing UT(1999) to games released this year??!!
UT's funnier than new releases anyway.
What's fun about having to spend like $500 on my hardware to play Half Life 2 or BF2.
Doom and Quake, two disgusting games compared to their "clones"(the quotation marks are to remind us that Doom and Quake themselves are Wolf 3D and UT's clones). I'm delighted to see they got the fewest vote.
When I saw this thread title, "UT" popped into my mind. And oh my babies, UT is there! Not UT 2006, not UT 2007, but just "UT"!
This forum's people have a great taste in gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom