What is the difference???

Status
Not open for further replies.

overclocker1

In Runtime
Hey guys its good to be back in tech forums!
I have a question that probablly most of you guys already know but whats the difference between intel centrino and petium-m processors? i only know that cetrino is meant for wireless capabilities and stuff like that but is there any other difference between these 2 processors?

Don't link him to that BS

Centrino is not a CPU, centrino is a combo of an Intel motherboard, Intel Pentium-M CPU and Intel Intergrated Wireless.

EDIT: On a second look, it isnt intel marketing bs :amazed:

I have a similar question, whatÂ’s the comparison between the Centrinos and Pentium Ms. I know the Centrinos take up less energy, but what about GHzs?? What CentrinoÂ’s comparable to Pentium (M) 2.5 GHz?

Gamer_RPK said:
I have a similar question, whatÂ’s the comparison between the Centrinos and Pentium Ms. I know the Centrinos take up less energy, but what about GHzs?? What CentrinoÂ’s comparable to Pentium (M) 2.5 GHz?

Did you not see what Chris said? Centrino is a combination of all of the technologies in the entire laptop. Everything is smaller, generates less heat, takes up less power, and it's wireless. I believe that the Pentium M is used in Centrino machines as well.

Yeah, Centrino can't be compared to a Pentium M since they are different things. Centrino uses Pentium M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom