what is the best gpu setup for $400

fractalr3

In Runtime
i was thinking of getting the 6970 gigabyte oc,
but they are out of stock, is there any other option i could go for with the same performance. i will be looking into sli/cf in the future also.

ok so now i am thinking of spending around $500 because i still need a cd drive for $80 i have $640 total. if i can find a good cd drive(sata) for $40 then i will spend 600 on a good gpu setup(wanting to go 3 way sli/cf)

Don't get a cd drive, go with a dvd burner or blu rayburner/rom... don't limit yourself to just a 700MB cd and that's it.

Samsung SH-B123A 12x Blu-ray/DVD Combo Drive.
but is there a cheap 2gb card that i can buy more than one of or should i just get a 6970 single or 6950 2gb cf unlocked????
i need as much advice before this friday i might buy it then.

i can afford 3x 6950 2gb unlocked if that will be better than 2x 6970. but now my mobo decided to break. not happy. but returning it this week hopfully.

I think GTX 570s in SLI would be good. But then again, do you really need that powerful of a PC? :/

Unless you have a 40+ inch monitor, that much horsepower is a waste... so hopefully you can put it to good use. The 570 is a great card for the money.

Back
Top Bottom