What is the best form the following?

Novicebro

Beta member
I'm a student, and my school has given me a choice to either use office 365 or the Microsoft office 2019.

If I chose the office 365, I'm entitled to the following services;
Office 365 A1 Plus for students
To-Do (Plan 2)
Azure Active Directory Basic for EDU
School Data Sync (Plan 1)
Stream for Office 365
Microsoft Teams
Microsoft StaffHub
Flow for Office 365
PowerApps for Office 365
Azure Rights Management
Microsoft Forms (Plan 2)
Microsoft Planner
Sway
Yammer for Academic
Office Online for Education
SharePoint Plan 1 for EDU
Exchange Online (Plan 1)
The latest desktop version of Office
Skype for Business Online (Plan 2)

While of I chose the word 2019, I'll have the usual programs and services. Which is best?
TIA

Well, I'd say it depends on what you're going to school for, and if you'd even use any of those services.

Well, I'd say it depends on what you're going to school for, and if you'd even use any of those services.

I'm in business studies, and stuff from the office 365 like share point and school data sync will still be available if I chose the word.

I'm actually on this plan for my uni (the office 365 plan), and the feature you've quoted "The latest desktop version of Office" is what you're talking about getting in Microsoft Office 2019. You can download Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, and more with Office 365 A1 ProPlus for students, or you can use them in browser :)

Although after further research, i'm a little confused, the only way I can find of downloading Microsoft Office 2019 is through Office 365, as far as i'm aware they've merged together. I'm confused how they've distinguished the two.

I'm actually on this plan for my uni (the office 365 plan), and the feature you've quoted "The latest desktop version of Office" is what you're talking about getting in Microsoft Office 2019. You can download Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, and more with Office 365 A1 ProPlus for students, or you can use them in browser :)

Although after further research, i'm a little confused, the only way I can find of downloading Microsoft Office 2019 is through Office 365, as far as i'm aware they've merged together. I'm confused how they've distinguished the two.
Where I'm from you could buy a copy of word.

Back
Top Bottom