What is the best brand for a 7800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to say the same exact thing. No kidding. When I saw you replied again, I was going to say "forget about it" too, lol.

not trying to cause trouble just saying he was always rude to some of our less knowledgable people who just came here for help, or he was fighting with the other members who were trying to help(FghtinIrshNvrDi)

mole1135 said:
not trying to cause trouble just saying he was always rude to some of our less knowledgable people who just came here for help, or he was fighting with the other members who were trying to help(FghtinIrshNvrDi)

Any examples?

XFX's geforce 6 series had a lot of problems with their cards especially it ran hotter then most of the other manufactures cards. Currently XFX is ok...

Green Radience said:
Face it, XFX is one of the best.

XFX is not one of the best. Currently XFX is ok... I would take evga, BFG, Leadtek, MSI, and Gigabyte over XFX. Now I would take an XFX over a PNY though, I have some issues with them. They are just a mediocre company, and just they make there cards as good looking to make up some more sales and money that they lost when geforce 6 kicked off. I have a plexi glass side panel and I still would take a nive warrenty covered quality generic looking card over a stylish XFX. But if XFX has a good deal it isn't a bad idea to go with them, just don't do it with the 6 series.

lol...so many ppl dont like XfX... i dun see why...i have had a evga fx 5900 card. yes Evga has good cards BUT so does XFX. IMHO i wuld take an XFX card over any... good performance and decent price...BFG is a good company but their prices are a little expensive...ive had my 7800GT for while now...but i run FEAR max everything...at 50+ fps... couldnt ask for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom