What is it to do on the computer beside social media?

Technically a Forum is a type of Social Media.... It predates what we consider as social media...

And this forum probably isn't tracking you as much as Face Book would be tracking you....
If you made a threatening comment about O'Bummer here they might not follow you like they would if you made that same comment on FB

Netflix and Amazon Video for subscription services.

I also have a Plex server setup on my server at home so that all my movies/TV shows/music on my HDD's are indexed through it and can be played locally or over the internet. I can also cast them directly to my Chromecast, so it's like having my own personal Netflix/Hulu/Spotify.

I'll need some help with that

Theirs DC (Distributed Computing.) I have 5 PCs Running 24\7, Four of them being Desktops. Far from high end I might add and one being a Laptop. I have my Duel Core running F@H DC Project and I have my others running SETI at home. I have my various Hardware connected to listen to music and also my wireless headphones for freedom in the Flat I live.

Costs a fortune in electric every month but its worth it. I rarely interact with 4 of the Desktops and Laptops as they are crunching 24\7 at least 6 days a week.

I closed my FB Account, submitted it for deletion and haven't looked back. I do E Mail as I check them everyday and also the forums, YouTube and if I need to know something it tend to be Wikipedia.

Theirs DC (Distributed Computing.) I have 5 PCs Running 24\7, Four of them being Desktops. Far from high end I might add and one being a Laptop. I have my Duel Core running F@H DC Project and I have my others running SETI at home. I have my various Hardware connected to listen to music and also my wireless headphones for freedom in the Flat I live.

Costs a fortune in electric every month but its worth it. I rarely interact with 4 of the Desktops and Laptops as they are crunching 24\7 at least 6 days a week.

I closed my FB Account, submitted it for deletion and haven't looked back. I do E Mail as I check them everyday and also the forums, YouTube and if I need to know something it tend to be Wikipedia.

Smart man. That's where I'm at. I'm looking for new forums now. I miss the simple life of computers like it used to be

FB still has all your base.
They only delete you from seeing it

As far as I'm aware the Facebook account was permanently deleted and thus not able to recover it. They might have all my Details still, I don't know I haven't looked in to it. Its not like being able to deactivate your account were they remove it from Public view and thus put it in another Folder.

Smart man. That's where I'm at. I'm looking for new forums now. I miss the simple life of computers like it used to be

In the end I couldn't be bothered with it. First thing were people were concerned was going on to Facebook to find out whats happened with a given situation or thing. Rife with gossip and just Bad Karma. I couldn't be bothered with the utter S*** in the End and just Jacked it in.

Back
Top Bottom