What is happening to society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
um wow id wrather pay the fine of up to 5000$ then up to 5 years in prison heck id wrather pay the 5k then spend 8 months in prison. alltho if she is convicted this will truely be the gayest thing ever! (convict) " so what you in for" (the chinese lady)"i killed my virtual husbands character on maple story" lawl.

MTv happened. That and parents cant beat their children for being drooling leeches on society anymore.

MTv happened. That and parents cant beat their children for being drooling leeches on society anymore.

Quoted for truth.

I am prity much ****ed off with modern society to much emphasis is put on who you are not what you are.

omg this 13 year old girl on my bus in grade 7 was so anoying i had an incredible head ache and she was beepinga calculator many asked her to stop politely many times and she didnt i got ****ed off told her i was gonna break it i had to back down cause she is 13 and @ 18 i cant do much. her sister was like shes just a kid shes gonna be stuborn. what really bugs me is kids get away with so much because they can they are to protected, what happend to respect your elders. the worst part was right as i got off the bus she was likeil stop now/. so im going to file a report at school and she can suffer some sort of consequence, im sick and tired of kids getting away with everything. it bugs me enough that they have such a wide variety of age groups usign the same transport to, and this girl is really anoying always grabs my *** asks if she can touch my **** and asks me to have sx with her. if she keeps up with it il charge for sexuak harrasement, sounds lame i know but i gotta keep it to the legal system as i cant do ****ign anythign else to stop the situation. rant over.

Since we are on the subject of society, and stupid kids, if I ever have a child, I don't give a damned what the gov says, im gonna smack the kid for w/e they do that gets them into trouble. And people wonder why I hate kids... Anoying little *******s.

omg This 13 Year Old Girl On My Bus In Grade 7 Was So Anoying I Had An Incredible Head Ache And She Was Beepinga Calculator Many Asked Her To Stop Politely Many Times And She Didnt I Got ****ed Off Told Her I Was Gonna Break It I Had To Back Down Cause She Is 13 And @ 18 I Cant Do Much. Her Sister Was Like Shes Just A Kid Shes Gonna Be Stuborn. What Really Bugs Me Is Kids Get Away With So Much Because They Can They Are To Protected, What Happend To Respect Your Elders. The Worst Part Was Right As I Got Off The Bus She Was Likeil Stop Now/. So Im Going To File A Report At School And She Can Suffer Some Sort Of Consequence, Im Sick And Tired Of Kids Getting Away With Everything. It Bugs Me Enough That They Have Such A Wide Variety Of Age Groups Usign The Same Transport To, and This Girl Is Really Anoying Always Grabs My *** Asks If She Can Touch My **** And Asks Me To Have Sx With Her. If She Keeps Up With It Il Charge For Sexuak Harrasement, Sounds Lame I Know But I Gotta Keep It To The Legal System As I Cant Do ****ign Anythign Else To Stop The Situation. Rant Over.

Lolwtf?

Poizen Bro.... I know how you feel bro. Its not easy just sitting there after being violated like that. In High School I had some girls that would grab my *** as well and I was like WTF. But I couldn't really do much except tell the teacher.

Its like only woman are taken seriously if they claim they are being sexually harassed.

Side Note: Charles must have been sexually harassed by some toddlers :D

omg this 13 year old girl on my bus in grade 7 was so anoying i had an incredible head ache and she was beepinga calculator many asked her to stop politely many times and she didnt i got ****ed off told her i was gonna break it i had to back down cause she is 13 and @ 18 i cant do much. her sister was like shes just a kid shes gonna be stuborn. what really bugs me is kids get away with so much because they can they are to protected, what happend to respect your elders. the worst part was right as i got off the bus she was likeil stop now/. so im going to file a report at school and she can suffer some sort of consequence, im sick and tired of kids getting away with everything. it bugs me enough that they have such a wide variety of age groups usign the same transport to, and this girl is really anoying always grabs my *** asks if she can touch my **** and asks me to have sx with her. if she keeps up with it il charge for sexuak harrasement, sounds lame i know but i gotta keep it to the legal system as i cant do ****ign anythign else to stop the situation. rant over.

If theres grass on the field....play ball!!

Lol naw seriously..that sounds pretty crazy.

Poizen Bro.... I know how you feel bro. Its not easy just sitting there after being violated like that. In High School I had some girls that would grab my *** as well and I was like WTF. But I couldn't really do much except tell the teacher.

Its like only woman are taken seriously if they claim they are being sexually harassed.

Side Note: Charles must have been sexually harassed by some toddlers :D

I dunno about you...but i like girls. If a girl grabbed me...you know **** well i grabbed that *** back. LOL high school was great....

ha the language filters are being stressed heavily right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom