What Is Good About Where You Live?

My girly and I have lived close to each other for almost 45 years. I highly recommend living close to your girly, long distance relationships are difficult to make work.
Almost impossible, as a matter of fact.

Anyway, what's good about where I live? Well, I live right near a Chinese takeaway that makes absolutely amazing food. It's the best Chinese takeaway I've ever known. Also, the nearby beach is pretty good.

If you don't know where I'm referring to, I live in Margate, specifically the village of Garlinge. :)

I recently found out that the region I live in has natural protection against storm and wind due to the vast mountains scattered all over it and due to the leverage of the area I live in heavy rain water does not gather and cause too much trouble.

I found that out when I reflected on the storms USA had recently. You guys take care over there. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Almost impossible, as a matter of fact.

I second that. If either one of the couple gets easily jealous in person, then it's amplified many, many times when you're apart... take it from experience :peace:

Best part of where I live is that it's fairly central, closely followed by the fact it has so many indian takeaways/restaurants!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom