what is fire fox

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok ive seen this on alot of things, but never really thought about what it is, someone please infom me what it is thanks

ohh thats it, well ill give it a look but im fine with internet explorer. ill see what kind of features they have and see if i like it, im not a big fan of change

I run FF, its a nice browser. Its also the name of an old film (about a fighter plane i think) :)

its better than internet explorer. more secure (because its not tied into windows), more features and stuff...

yeah i looked at it and maybe when i build my computer ill try it but im not bothering with it on my laptop

The big thing people like about it is how customizable it is, there are literally thousands of extensions that do anything from display the weather to play music to an FTP client, not the mention all the different themes / skins for it.

firefox owns ie bad. even the outdated firefox can out browse ie7. firefox protects users from spyware, popups, viruses and is overall a faster browser. it is a bit more demanding of memory than ie but it is certainly worth it.

firefox is awesome. It's way better than IE. IE is just a haven for spyware and all sort of crap, it's also gotten bloated with version 7 IMO. I don't even use IE unless it's for updates.

It's got an ancient looking interface though! Much prefer IE6 - simple, fast but the downside is all the security issues. IE7 is just plain AWFUL!

Back
Top Bottom