What is best PC Monitor to Buy?

edmund36

Beta member
I have been looking thru the reviews, such as cnet, consumers, of 23 to 28 inch PC monitors to buy < $500. I favor the Samsung P2570HD 25" because it has a TV tuner, speakers, and many input / output connections. It is about $300. When I see others in this size range, it does not appear they have the specs of a higher quality monitor. Although the best quality of a monitor is my priority, I would buy something else, Acer, Asus, Dell, etc. if there is a truly notable viewing distinction in it versus this model. Any comments or suggestions that I may want to consider would be appreciated?

Ed

It depends on lots of things, The 'Best Monitor' depends on what you are using it for, and your spec's.

Some people might consider losing an inch or 2 to save $100, and class this as best. Some people only want one's that will mount to walls.. Etc Etc.

If you want a gaming monitor, you want a quicker response time. Generally 2MS response time is quick, 5MS is average, and 8MS response time is slow.

Also check the resolution that you will be using, and make sure the monitor is fine with that. Same with HD output if your interested, or a DVI-D connection. (Analogue connections are being phased out, allthough still used some places, or cheap builds)

Samsung generally build a very good monitor. I also like Dell for monitors, never used to, but personally ive had a couple, and there has been no dead pixels (black spots) or problems through years of wear and tear.

Depends on your preferences!

Back
Top Bottom