What is a spam thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMMteo

In Runtime
After the "i just had to" thread I made a remark saying something like this is a waste of space thread. Then later on mentioned it being spam so on and so forth. What do you people truly call a spam thread? How was that thread not considered spam. All i read is people making remarks on stupid threads and how they are complete spam. Yet when they do it its completely appropriate. after that i received 4 negative feedbacks because of someones childish actions. "waste of space thread" is it that bad? did i swear in there, did i leave inappropriate comments, sexual harrassment in anyway..what did I do wrong? NOTHING.

i believe you moderators need to do a better job on people that decide its cool to leave negative feedback for someone who they don't agree with.

**Mods don't lock thread. I want an honest answer, with no flaming**

In the Social lounge, you can talk like a human being. If you have house renovations, or some major changes, like my thread of the ISP and Television provider change, you can talk like that. Spam threads are just threads with stuff like a "." in the post. Also, flaming people is not good as well as a thread with people just saying some random wording. Like, let's say someone just posts "uh huh" tons of times, that's spamming eventually. You can talk like a normal human being, not racing for post up.

I consider spam threads as these:
1. for sale threads that have marks such as * & and terms such as LQQK or L@@K and are in all caps
2. Pyramid scheme threads
3. Useless threads that have nothing to do with anything, and are used to make people mad or push people's buttons

I gave you a neg rep in that thread for a good reason, for the fact that you have only been here five minutes, and you would know, if you had been here longer, than Tommy Boy is a very respected member, and that we congratulate each other on high post count. Don't worry about rep, not worth the fuss.

EMMteo said:
unlike your post, this is an informative thread

how is it an informative thread? its pretty obvious what a pointless thread is.. and this is a prime example..

oh yeah, and i do have an education thank you.. i wouldn't be an avionics engineer if i didn't..

:rolleyes:

*thread locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom