What is a good HSF for $50?

the fan on the left is blowing IN so it cools all the air around it, by ambient in my case is probably 59f i dunno but thats what everest shows, when i get my new PSU i could show a screen, but i think my more accurate idle is about 19c. 15c is just the lowest i have ever seen it at, ill update my sig ;)

That could maybe effect it some. Don't think i'm calling you a lier or anything thats just crazy low for air. PS whats the situation with the PSU?????

Also I believe thats the first time i've seen a pic of your computer. Looks good! ;)

That could maybe effect it some. Don't think i'm calling you a lier or anything thats just crazy low for air. PS whats the situation with the PSU?????

Also I believe thats the first time i've seen a pic of your computer. Looks good! ;)

it looks much cleanier now, ive been working on it for several hours every other day when i get bored :p, i would post more but this is almost hijacking, just pm me.

and i think it is possible to have the CPU at lower than ambient just not the heatsink, thats because little of my cpu is actually exposed to air, most of it is covered in AS5:D

P1010140.jpg

the fan on the left is blowing IN so it cools all the air around it, by ambient in my case is probably 59f i dunno but thats what everest shows, when i get my new PSU i could show a screen, but i think my more accurate idle is about 19c. 15c is just the lowest i have ever seen it at, ill update my sig ;)

did you use their thermal paste?

sooooooooooooo i was thinking
Since the only thing i need now for this Computer to work is RAM does anyone no wat the temps are for that HSF for a 5600+ x2
cuz im interested in buying it

And cuz i have 2 side window intake fans i think it would be nice to have this :D

One is going to b right over the Vid card :D

Which heatsink? The Tuniq and Extreme are both really good heatsinks. I can't give you exact numbers, but you will get much better temps than the stock cooler.

sooooooooooooo i was thinking
Since the only thing i need now for this Computer to work is RAM does anyone no wat the temps are for that HSF for a 5600+ x2
cuz im interested in buying it

And cuz i have 2 side window intake fans i think it would be nice to have this :D

One is going to b right over the Vid card :D

either start your own thread or pm me.

Back
Top Bottom