What I see on my way to work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA LOL. That car suxxorz.

For some reason, i don't live in a particularly affluent part of england. I guess you could say *mildly* above average. Normal detatched housing, an average school etc. But by no means run down/council estate. Anyway, sudednly a load of Maserati M12 have appeared. Along with an Aston Martin DB9, and a Lamborghini Gallardo, i also saw Ford GT40. And about 4 months ago there was a bentley continental at the top of my road. (i dont see them often though, maybe once every 2 weeks)

Like, seriously WTF has got into my village the past 6 months or so.

the best car ive seen on the way to work was a 72 Nova. Chevelle SS clone, red with white stripes
actually talked to the guy at a stop light and it had a built 305 in it

the plumber next door to my shop has an el camino with a 464 in it, white with black stripes, look AMAZING

I dunno if 305 and "built" should be put in one sentence. :p That has got to be one of the most worthless motors when it comes to making good power. I don't deny, they will run forever.

Configuration:Mid Engine/AWDEngine:V8Displacement:4200 ccHorsepower:420 bhp @ 7800 rpmTorque:317 lb-ft @ 3500 rpmMax RPM:8250 rpmTransmission:6-Speed Manual/Sequential

agreed... the r8 sucks

187 mph top speed... GAY... their v12 concept was better

sounds like a corvette z06 can keep up.. if not take it out, and cost less...

give me an Ultima Can-AM

600-hp and weight under a ton...

7993.jpg

and costing under 80k

All i ever see on my way to work is morons talking on the phone, tailgating and being general idiots. God i hate people who think tailgating someone is going to get them somewhere faster than anyone else. I love cruising the speedlimit and when someone else cruises the speed limit in the lane next to me. You can just see the rage building in the vehicle 2 inches from your back bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom