What I am doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Chaos space marine, I had a little 6k old rules army of them Imperial guard was more my flavour.

Yhea I was a nergal guy myself, I have a mate who still plays and he showed me a white dwarf mag recently with that had some Chaos Orks they looked REALLY creepy.

Idk. Nos, is that a space marine in your sig? It looks like one. Do you play Dawn of War 2?

Oh yeah, the dude finally got his pc up and running today. He couldn't get it to stay on for more than a second for over an hour because he had a psu connection in the system fan 1 jack on his mobo. He used a 32 bit vista installation cd from his old computer, so he doesn't get all his ram. I guess .75 GB isn't that big of a deal though. It didn't ask him for any kind of product key, so I don't know what is going to happen. Maybe it just won't let him update or something.

Its probably going to nag him for 15 days or so to put in a key.

Yhea I was a nergal guy myself,
Oh I was wondering where the smell in Trotter's Basement was coming from.

I have a mate who still plays and he showed me a white dwarf mag recently with that had some Chaos Orks they looked REALLY creepy.
This does not surprise me. After all Chaos was nothing more that people that spent too much time Warp Space.
I think they have been doing Hybrid Tyranids for a while too from what I under stand

Oh I was wondering where the smell in Trotter's Basement was coming from.
It's all the rich food now that I am management mate, I get steak and egg's, admittedly the steak is taken from spammers and the egg's are not from any known creature it's still nice to have :p

This does not surprise me. After all Chaos was nothing more that people that spent too much time Warp Space.
I think they have been doing Hybrid Tyranids for a while too from what I under stand

The warp space thing I think is a little to unexplained as all the imperal, eldar, ork, etc ships travel in warp space for months an years at a time in the 1st edition of the sisters of battle codex there was a story about a preacher who spent 10 years in warp space during a campaign.

Tyranids where my worst nightmare even when i was heavy on artillery they where a pain the gean stealers where nasty when they got into it with my Ogryins and even worse my Valhalans / Cadian shock troops they just got torn to bit's. It was only when they came in range of the support of a few heavy bolters at once they stood any decent chance of survival.
The only thing worse was necrons when they came out, in the old old rules they where far too powerful, only about 10% of my troops had chemically propelled guns and even then it was the sergeants and up that had them.

The Chaos Orks are from what he tells me some orks who have been lured to the dark side as it where so it makes things more intresting, appartently normal orks will break when they get into hand to hand with them as they are much stronger and harder to kill.

Games workshop used to be soo cool but the new races and rules tend to suck and suck hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom