What happens next now Gaddafi has been killed ?

John Bull

In Runtime
Here is one picture of Gaddafi at graceful peace :-
Gaddafi2.jpg

The Internet videos are much better.

Now that 69 year old despot Gaddafi has been beaten to a blooded pulp, dragged through the streets of Sirte and then shot like the scumbag he was, what happens next ?

The UK alone has spent many hundreds of millions of dollars on this military Libyan fiasco so far, what for ?

This poxhole of sand and flies is worth nothing to the West, why the hell we are involved is a mystery. Their damned oil supplies are irrelevant. Christ, the supply goes mainly to Italy and Germany who have not taken any part in the revolutionary conflict, the UK get nothing and US get a piddling 5%. What the hell are we doing there at all interfering in another countries internal affairs ?

Libyan oil customers :-

About 32 percent of Libya's oil goes to Italy, 14 percent to Germany, 10 percent to France and China and 5 percent to the United States.

It just goes to show that the Western nations spend more time minding other nations business than looking they do looking after their own people and national interests first.

I am just so pleased that Gaddafi was captured by his own people and killed in a manner he deserved. The Eastern nations understand justice far better than we do in the West and are much more economic in dispensing it.

If the Western powers had captured this piece of shit, the scumbag would have been kept in luxury for years and millions spent on his defence and trial, then he would never have been executed. The Civil Rights vermin would have gone bananas trying to make his life happy. God is Good ! Long live Islam.

Re: What happens next now Gaddafi has been killed?

Well, at best It will be like South Africa, I mean best case scenario. It's pretty difficult to make any african country prosperous, because it's very much a place of desolation.

I still find it quite amusing, that NATO and western governments spent hundreds of millions dropping bombs using jet fighters and so on, only managing to kill a few generals and Gadaffi's kids.

then, not far outside of the fallen city of Tripoli, Gadaffi was found by rebel forces at a loyalist camp. Frankly... I'm unsure as to why a loyalist camp in Sirte, which is relatively close to the capital was left untouched by those lookingfor gadaffi.

Anyway, it'll probably just be another tyrannical nutter who takes over.

"America, just a nation of 300 million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who makes us uncomfortable."

Re: What happens next now Gaddafi has been killed?

Well, at best It will be like South Africa, I mean best case scenario. It's pretty difficult to make any African country prosperous, because it's very much a place of desolation.
All your post was well put Darky.

I know that the entire African Continent is a big heap of crap left over from Mother Earth`s evolutionary juggling of our Planet`s land masses and the civilisations are mostly primitive. The best being far behind any Western standards.

BUT, all the countries and civilisations along the Northern African coastline extending to Turkey are essentially Arabic and their civilisations go back thousands of years, with a long history of culture and development. These countries are the only ones in the whole of Africa to have a "modern" advanced culture and society with a pedigree of over 5,000 years.

Evidence of their advanced civilisations can be found all round the North African coast. The Arab`s have a longer record of advanced civilised development, scholastic achievement and heritage than any Western country.

Every single country below these Northern nations is primitive, uncivilised and have not a single artifact to show for their entire evolution from the sea. Not a single brick. The only thing any of them have ever done is build mud huts and kill each other in tribal conflicts. These races have never had any sense of decency or civilised culture, they are all well over 2,000 years behind human evolution, essentially savages.

Even today, all these Northern countries are accepted as being civilised by modern standards and they are. Perhaps not meeting the beauty parlour standards of our ultra-clinical Western nations, but nevertheless they are "modern" and civilised.

These races are much more volatile than Western people, but I would imagine that a reasonable new Libyan "democracy" will eventually emerge similar to the other Northern Arabic states and take it`s responsible place on the World stage and in the UN Assembly just like the other Arabic states.

Back
Top Bottom