What happened to Antdemo?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I'm just curious why was Antdemo banned and for how long? I know he likes to create lots of random threads, but from what I seen the guy is harmless :)

I send an email to an admin before posting this, but he sad he has no idea… I also checked the banned thread, last post there was in November..

Thanks

he had a bit of a rant at another member in a thread about credit cards

Can we petition to bring him back sooner? I mean, you're going to end up arguing with someone about something, or the other.

Shit happens.

Ya i just read the thread... I actually asked about why he was banned on the other thread (that i didn't create) but forget to check it. Its hard to say if it was the right move or not, but this forums has rules and one of the rules say you cant insult people like that. I guess he will have to deal with it, its not the end of the world. Thanks for the link Muz.

/thread closed

Can we petition to bring him back sooner? I mean, you're going to end up arguing with someone about something, or the other.

Shit happens.

yes but its how you conduct yourself in an argument that matters , there are many occasions both here and in real life i have felt like telling people to fuck right off however i rarely do because it dosent get you anywhere you just need to chill out and take a break if you feel like that i wouldnt have an issue if he contructed his argument clearly and didnt rant and rave and swear
i have had disagreements with members on here and never once told them to fuck off so imo he is out of line in that respect if he could control his temper he wouldnt be banned

Haha, when you call names in an arguement, you get no where at all. The best way, is too point out, or make the other person seem somewhat right, because if they see that you agree with them partially, they will be MUCH more willing to listen to your side. If you just bluntly point out how wrong they are, they will get very defensive...
Something Antdemo needs to learn... along with grammer... haha

Back
Top Bottom