What happend

sajjad_ss

Solid State Member
i have Dell optiplex 745.

some thing happing with it. after windows 7 update it restarted. but it couldn't . i try many time but pc didnot on. i disconnect all devices but nothing. i write bios many times but same result.
what is wrong wirh my pc?

What are you getting stuck on?

When you turn the computer on I'm guessing windows does not boot, it could be your MBR is damaged, a system file is damaged or the bios can't see a harddrive, please post carefully next time and please help me more with your problem by listing exactly what happens.

Try take the C-mos battery out of the motherbored and put it back in, this might work, it will save you time coming back and posting.. so try this if not, repost.

Have you tried rolling back to an earlier Restore point?

Basically keep tapping F8 on system startup (On some systems you get the Drive Boot Menu first. Just select which is your boot drive and "Enter". Then keep tapping F8 instantly) Then you should get to the standard Windows Boot menu. There should be an option for "Last Known Good Configuration". May have to try it a couple of times but hopefully that should roll back to before the "Windows Update" you mentioned.

Let us know how it works out. And good luck ;)

I have a advice for you. Please run your PC with safety mode after that remove the updated windows.

Back
Top Bottom