What gaming mouse are YOU using?

andywho

Beta member
Hey guys, new member here :cool:

I have finally moved on to PC gaming, and while I still fire up Destiny on PS3 every single day, the PC has become my platform of choice.

Now, as I've spent most of the cash on a decent build, I'm still stuck with an almost decade old Logitech keyboard and mouse. Needless to say, I will be replacing them both soon, but for now I want to hear some opinions:

Which gaming mouse are YOU using? Which mouse/keyboard combo would you LIKE to have?

I currently use the Razer Deathadder 2013 mouse, as for the keyboard, I use the Razer Deathstalker. I will however soon be changing the keyboard to a Razer BlackWidow fairly soon.

I have something to say about this subject as well. Always actually try to get a gaming mousepad. They really do help. I had no idea until I used one what it would be like.

I hope I helped!

I use the Razer Mamba 2013 Edition.
If you are a fan of wireless gaming equipment, this mouse is awesome.
Just remember to use the charging dock when not using it. It can be used no more than 3 days on a single charge. Then it will die on you. Lukerly you can unplug the cable to the charging dock and place it in the mamba. This way you can keep on gaming.
I have had some issues though. Sometimes when i forget to use the dock and it dies, it wouldn't charge via the cable. It will work fine with the cable, but if i take the cable out of the mouse again, it has not charged at all. So i have to let it charge on the dock for a while if i want to use it wireless again. Other then that. Fantastic mouse. but expensive.

Btw. The reason it uses battery so fast (the following is a fact with all wireless gaming mice) is that it has to reduce the wireless lag.
If you take an office wireless mouse, you might feel a little lag when moving it around in FPS games. It's not gonna be a problem in games that doesn't not rely on mouse speed and precision. But for games that demand mouse precision and speed, it can make the difference between life and death in a match against an enemy.

The memba is just as fast as any wired gaming mouse. and that takes battery.

My current mouse is a Func MS-3. Odds are you will have to Google it. It has 5670 dpi and has the most awesome grip of any mouse I have ever seen or held; the only part of my hand to touch my mouse pad is the very end of the heel of my hand.

I used a Mionix Naos 5000 before the MS-3. It is also a good mouse and very ergonomic but is not as wide as the MS-3.

I use the MS mouse/keyboard combo model 5000 because the mouse has two shoulder button that come in handy. I actually hate the keyboard, but at any rate, I use the programmable Logitech G13 game board instead.

Thanks for all the replies guys, these are definitely some really cool combos you have there :)

I've yet to put my hands on a Razor keyboard, however while searching for your equipment, I've stumbled upon this crazy offer :O At that price, I might as well just go for it without second thoughts, huh?

However, that still leaves me contemplating whether I should pick a wired or a wireless mouse. That Func MS-3 seems like exactly what I need, but I'm not too excited about yanking that cable back and forth, even if it's not the really annoying rubber one :/

wow. that's some nice offers.

About wireless against wired... well. it depends on the user.
Some don't want to deal with wireless gaming mice. note a said gaming wireless mice and not just wireless mice. There is a difference. mainly battery life and price. though most wireless mice comes with a dock. so you can see, if it has a dock battery life shouldn't be too much of a problem. Some even come with 2 batteries. So one of them are charging while the other one is gaming. cool, eh. problem is the price. They are mcuh more expensive than a regular gaming mouse. Almost double the price. So if you want to invest the money. i'll say wireless. if not, go with a wires mouse. they perform the same. And usually the the wire aren't getting in your way. Just give the wire enough space and length.

Last edited:
I use a Deathadder 2013. Great mouse. Very comfortable for me as I use a claw grip, but since buying this mouse I have noticed I have a tendancy to palm grip it. Suits either grip. I mainly play Counter Strike and it's served me well so far. It's quite expensive as far as mouses go but I can't see myself needing a new mouse for a number of years as this is fit for purpose and seems sturdy enough.

Although I don't have a lot of money, I still love the Cooler Master CM Storm Keyboard/Mouse combo. At only $40 Canadian on Amazon it ain't really a price to beat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom