What games do think are the hardest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Out of the games ive ever played the hardest would be Max Payne and Dues EX.

What about you? & Why?

Cheers

i dunno about hardest but most fun ever was PSO for DC

i remember sitting infront of my TV for hours trying to complete caves with my mate dan online was most fun iver ever had computer related

still makes me giggle when i see pictures of it :)

Havent really played FFVII but my friend says its the hardest . cant easily get through w/o guide.

Lol... I don't thing Max Payne was hareder then the usual..
Might and Magic was nice, I'm not sure it was hard....
Age of Wonders II started on the hard way, but gone little repeating and not so hard after a while..

max payne wasn't hard at all. there were several parts that had annoying solutions, but the action was easy compared to other games. I think that starcraft is an example of a more difficult game.

FFVII and FFVIII? lol...they had bad translations. they weren't necessarily "hard".

when I think of hard games I have to go waaaayyyyy back to the good old days of Nintendo. now THOSE games were really hard. Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Final Fantasy I top my list there.

I used to think it was just my age at the time, but I'm trying to go through these games now (in my mid 20s) and I can't believe that I beat these games as a kid!

I thought Riven (the sequel to Myst) was hard as heck. I eventually beat it, but it took a while:)

Vile said:
I thought Riven (the sequel to Myst) was hard as heck. I eventually beat it, but it took a while:)

I second that and also Myst 3 was hard.
I loved the Myst series:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom