What games are you currently playing?

I keep trying to play Grand Trismo World Tour, but that requires that I pay in game money (Aka real world money) to keep up. I will not pay 400$ USD for something that I want to keep up with online to be able to race against those that can pay it. That is crazy!!!

No matter my skills, these people can race away while bouncing off of walls and still beat me. You can only get so far unless you play for years before you get to that point, and then they will have somthing faster. It almost feels unfair, but they must make money so I understand.

Play for years? I disagree, some people are just good at that type of game. I haven't spent that money on Grand Trismo but I have play many other racers, online, and it doesn't take years to get to the top lol. Some people naturally kick ass in shooters and others in racers.

I love racing games, and I do not want to brag, but I am good at them.
The faster cars require real money. And even the largest idiots can buy them and still beat you. You would have to play it to understand.

Aaand I got the name wrong. Its Need For Speed World Tour.

I've been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and just finished downloading Warframe and about to play it Warframe on Steam

currently playing GTAV finally. Been waiting for a long time for this. I run it pretty decently too. 30fps 720p at "poor man's ultra settings" which are everything on normal except grass and water on ultra. I also play 7 days to die but currently it's just gta. I am addicted.

My poor laptop wouldn't be able to run GTA 5 even though my GPU & CPU are above the minimum requirements but below the recommended requirements.

PSb1cbC.png

Last edited:
In racing games I don't always get the faster car. I always study the map first then decide. Handling is important too.
You will never find me disagreeing with that. Which is why it sucks so much to be beaten by someone with a seriously powerful car that they payed for, yet cannot drive worth crap. It kind of takes the enjoyment out of playing. ;)

I've been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and just finished downloading Warframe and about to play it Warframe on Steam

My poor laptop wouldn't be able to run GTA 5 even though my GPU & CPU are above the minimum requirements but below the recommended requirements.

PSb1cbC.png

The Mobility Radeon HD 5650 performs worse than the Geforce 9800GT and the HD 4870. The Core i5 M 430 also performs worse than the Core 2 Quad Q6600, looks like you'll have to start looking for a newer machine if you want to play GTA V!

Though saying that, I bet you'd get away with running it on low settings if it doesn't require much extra compared to GTA IV.

Back
Top Bottom