What ever happend to real technical support?

Now your assuming that i wanted you all to agree. actually at the time i wanted an explanation as to what was going on (from the forum). now its blown out of proportion. honestly think what you want but i think the support sucked.

I hear what your saying. Unfortunately, there are a few people here who apparently love to hear themselves talk and just assume that their opinion equals the way the world works (you can usually tell by their ridiculously long posts). From what you posted, I thought the support sucked too. I worked telephone support for a brief while and would never have gotten away with doing my job the way this Justin character does his. I never claimed to know every detail about the equipment I gave support for, but I would research the things I didn't know off the top of my head. I would actually work with the customer to resolve their problem. It didn't matter what the customer's attitude was at the beginning of the call. A customer service rep's job is to turn a customer's bad attitude into a good attitude by helping them resolve their issues without being condescending or rude.

Peace...

Neither stupid nor trolling,

Will stop now, trouble with arguing with stupid people is that they bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

Good to see you living up to your user name though.

thanks for all the information
which of the support do you people now preferred, last time when i have problem with my web host installation, it was human support i used to solve the issue

haha if you say so :O and it was a joke, if you took that to your heart my bad. im not here to make enemies, i just figured it was appropriate. and my username is what it is as a defense mechanism to people like you who could use someone not knowing much as a tool to making them look dumb/feel bad. or maybe not you i dont know, but i call it my troll repellant. you don't get those guys saying "omg your dumb!@!@ its obviously this!!@!" and id say its working great :)

Back
Top Bottom