What Electrical projects can i do with copper wire?

Brad#1

Solid State Member
So I work at a Home Depot and learned to cut copper electrical wire and i really want to wire a lamp or something out of it or use it for a project but however i google it it only really talks about taking out of the housing completly and using the copper as wall decor Does anyone know of and can instruct me on any cool electrical projects i can do with it ive got crimper pliers and an old Radio Shack brand computer soldering iron another thing i was thinking of was a speaker but i want something easy like a lamp or a work light heres what it is i can also cut more for myself and buy it or anything else i would need such as fuses light bulb sockets ect

IMG_2241.JPG

I too collect copper wires but only if they are long and thick enough. Last thing I did with them was extending the length of my car's tire air compressor so I can connect it to the battery in the engine bay and comfortably reach the rear tires. And before that I also extended the length of a cleaning air compressor (if I get the name right) to connect it to a wall power outlet outside and reach everyone's car to dust engine bays and exteriors before washing them.

It's basically been to extended connections. I'm considering adding ground wires to our old style wall power outlets with the left overs but still studying how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom