What DVD burning software do you

connor0919

Solid State Member
I I have Nero and InterDVD copy, I got those 'Free' a while ago but I can't burn copyright DVDs on them.

Raffaz said:
Its not illegal if you own the original

x2

I often burn copies of my oringinals so I can bring them with me and not worry about them getting scratched up or lost or something....

and for that I use DVDFab Gold, I bought a legit copy of it...its like $30 or something but IT IS WELL WORTH if you ask me...I can copy just the movie or the enire DVD, I can do split DVD5s or a single and it just degrades quilty a bit...I like it

For burning data DVD's I use Nero. For copying and burning dvd movies I use DVD Decrypter to copy the movie, then DVD Shrink to burn it.

I still use the oldie but goodie, 321 Studios DVD-Xcopy Express.No tech support anymore,shut down, but can still copy dvd's.

kjman87 said:
it just degrades quilty a bit...I like it
those programs dont even lower the quality like even 5%

even if you are gunna be watchin on an HD tv because the resolution dvd's are at is higher than any normal tv can play anyway

Get a small program from Slysoft called AnyDVD. It decrypts copyrighted dvds on the fly so that any program can burn them. I use that in accordance with 1click dvd copy pro. Have yet to run into a problem.

Apollo DVD copy. You can choose if you want the main movie or the whole thing, split the disc into two, choose which audio languages you want, which subtitle languages and the works. Very very easy user interface, just a click of a button too! I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom