What does your tem run at

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Messages
6,224
Location
England
HELLO lets c how people TEMPERTURE IS MINE IS ABOUT 25 C AND THATS IS IN THE SYSTEM IT SELF AND MY ATHOLN IS 33 C THEY BOTH STAY AROUND THERE THATS IS COOL AINT IT...
 

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
Messages
1,274
My athlon 2800 runs at 40 celcius with a stock heatsink and fan....sucks being poor lol.

*edit*
My processor runs at 40, my case runs at 15-20 celcius
 

CJ1

In Runtime
Messages
399
xx cobra xx said:
HELLO lets c how people TEMPERTURE IS MINE IS ABOUT 25 C AND THATS IS IN THE SYSTEM IT SELF AND MY ATHOLN IS 33 C THEY BOTH STAY AROUND THERE THATS IS COOL AINT IT...
That's cool. I would be concerened if the temp of the CPU got above 50C
 

zyberpal

Solid State Member
Messages
17
Speaking of temperatures, i've got a p4 3GHz processor on a D865PERL motherboard.. software bundled with it, the Intel Active Monitor shows processor temp at 46, system zone 1 at 33 and system zone 2 at 40. when i do some gaming, these go up to around 60,42,54..... is this safe? .. wat r the critical temps above which damage occurs?.....
 

gibant1

In Runtime
Messages
477
zyberpal said:
Speaking of temperatures, i've got a p4 3GHz processor on a D865PERL motherboard.. software bundled with it, the Intel Active Monitor shows processor temp at 46, system zone 1 at 33 and system zone 2 at 40. when i do some gaming, these go up to around 60,42,54..... is this safe? .. wat r the critical temps above which damage occurs?.....
If your CPU is a Prescott then it's fine. If it's a northwood it's too high.

My CPU temp -57c aah the power of phase change cooling.
 

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Messages
6,224
Location
England
zyberpal said:
Speaking of temperatures, i've got a p4 3GHz processor on a D865PERL motherboard.. software bundled with it, the Intel Active Monitor shows processor temp at 46, system zone 1 at 33 and system zone 2 at 40. when i do some gaming, these go up to around 60,42,54..... is this safe? .. wat r the critical temps above which damage occurs?.....
yer mate but if it goes over 65 fooked to your pc off i conceder u go to bios and put on the tem warning hight on enables then it will shut down your pc when hot i thinkk that is good say go out while downloing somet it goes over 70 damm cpu burnt but enables temm warning its fine
 

alvino

Golden Master
Messages
19,967
gibant1 said:
If your CPU is a Prescott then it's fine. If it's a northwood it's too high.

My CPU temp -57c aah the power of phase change cooling.
DARN YOU GIBANT! DARN YOU AND YOUR PROMETEIA COOLER!!!
if i had a job i probably could afford it, but *sigh* oh well.....:(
 
Top