What does your chill spot look like?

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
heh i though it would be fun to post a pic of our "chill spot" mine below isn't much. but i live at that desk! hahaha i love the dual functionallity of the monitor. one as cpu and another as TV for playing XBOX

damastachillspot.jpg

tis not much:p

also...do not to post pics over 800x600

Picture009.jpg

that's pretty much it. It's our 'office' technically but yeah I'm in here pretty much all the time

You mean next to the tea? Hell it might be lol, that picture is somewhat old.

chillspot.jpg

There I just took that pic right now. My dads computer sits on that cardboard box lol, he has a bad back so he stands there when he hasn't taken it into his room which it currently is. You can barely see TF on my screen, it's this thread since I was answering your question and decided to get a new pic :p

Computer is in the same spot that my last one was in in that previous photo, but it's a new case.

Very nice, regulus. You have a very nice room. I haven't seen one of those switches thats under your monitor in years.

Regulus's case looks like my old one.......except I like...cut holes in it and whatnot :p

comp.jpg

If I had a hole saw I would make my case look mesh. That surge protector under my monitor is only there for the conviniece. That way, instead of LEANING over my desk to turn the lights on, I can just push "AUX 1" on the surge protector and it turns all 3 on at once! =D

Back
Top Bottom