What does your chill spot look like?

Pic is a little out of date but here's mine. Graphics card is now a Power Color Red Devil 5700XT and mounted vertically, different mouse and keyboard. It is currently a mess so I'm not going to take a new shot of it for now.

IMG-20200125-182924-1.jpg

Last edited:
Moving unfortunately, and the new room is much smaller. Can't wall mount my bookshelves, no in wall ethernet or fiber, sigh it's gonna suck. I think she expects me to tear down her stuff but she's got another thing coming lol. She only has 2 monitors and a PC since I already packed her PS4 for her.

When are you gonna learn to just say...

Yes Dear. :lol: :p ;)

I read about your situation earlier, just didn't know it was this soon. Still gonna work from home at least or you gonna have to go in?

When are you gonna learn to just say...

Yes Dear. :lol: :p ;)

I read about your situation earlier, just didn't know it was this soon. Still gonna work from home at least or you gonna have to go in?
Ha, she knows better. I started making her do some of the stuff she had me doing with the move and she decided it was a good idea to call a mover. I was like ya think?

Yea, closing August 8th so gotta get out.

My boss despite knowing what I'm going through right now not only ignored all 3 emails I sent the past few months about moving me officially into preferred product, but decided last Monday to revoke my telecommute priv just so they can tick off the warm body check box. No seriously, the building I work in is 100% empty except 4 of us in one room and security. It's an act to have people to manage otherwise the managers in our area become redundant. We got into it over text and he tried saying "this is why you should communicate" and I replied "I did, in the 3 emails you ignored because they were long over the course of 4 months". He knew it was coming just didn't care, and I elaborated how I'm done doing 5 roles worth of work for Best Buy pay. The next thing they'd have me doing is official green screen work for the infrastructure management that travel to the global bases. I said nah, that's a professional cinematography job and I'm definitely not being paid for that. Same old **** that happened in 2015/2016 and I bailed. This time when I do it will be with a different company.

Given the US debacle of the global situation, I wish you the best... Seriously and with the utmost respect, I hope you do not become part of the statistic of the grand numbers. Stay safe and do not let politics drive your thinking. We are all going thru our own "private hell" right now and I know it's nothing more than words, but encouragement is a good thing. Take care of you and yours... Everything else will fall into place.

Given the US debacle of the global situation, I wish you the best... Seriously and with the utmost respect, I hope you do not become part of the statistic of the grand numbers. Stay safe and do not let politics drive your thinking. We are all going thru our own "private hell" right now and I know it's nothing more than words, but encouragement is a good thing. Take care of you and yours... Everything else will fall into place.
I appreciate that. I never let politics drive my thinking, but corporate politics is what's driving me out. I guess my spouse and her job was my wakeup call to this place. I always knew it was ****, but now I really know.

Back
Top Bottom