what do you think...

ive always wondered this. its pretty hard to say. you cant really compare them.

even artificial intelligence systems have to be programmed...and even then, they're limited to what they're programmed to do. you cant teach it shit in real time.

even artificial intelligence systems have to be programmed...and even then, they're limited to what they're programmed to do. you cant teach it shit in real time.

we too are programmed. from the day we are born we are being taught...taught to eat, to speak, to walk, to read, to learn. deep huh? i'm going to get another beer...this could get interesting...haha.

we too are programmed. from the day we are born we are being taught...taught to eat, to speak, to walk, to read, to learn. deep huh? i'm going to get another beer...this could get interesting...haha.

no but robots/AI things have to be plugged in and data has to be uploaded. you cant teach it just by talking to it/doing things with it.

^ I think they have come close to that they have things that will learn what you do and react, but only to a certain point.

no but robots/AI things have to be plugged in and data has to be uploaded. you cant teach it just by talking to it/doing things with it.

they don't have to be plugged in. they can run on batteries, and perhaps some day on some other types of fuel...like food and water perhaps? voice recognition is in its' infancy, but you still teach it to understand you when you talk, so even at this early stage we are teaching computers by talking to them either by voice recognition or other input means like keyboards.

Back
Top Bottom