what do you think?

hascet

Fully Optimized
This car as of now has a 3800L, 2 Series V6:
98ltz.jpg

^it has slightly different rims since, and some other changes since thats not an LTZ

But take that drop in a 3800L, 3 Series V6, GM crate motor, with heavy duty transmission, which is the same engine supercharged, get chip reprogrammed to change the shift points add some HP, and most importantly remove the speed limiter, and get some headers and pipes to top that off total it would add about 100HP to the car, from 200 to 300HP. And the car has 140,000 miles on it. When I drive I wish I could do this, cause my dads got the lumina ltz, and the grand prix gtp has the same exact engine on ly supercharged so thats why you can buy the motor from GM. And the motor plus trans is about $2,500
12499470_large.jpg

So, what do you think about that plan, after that really long run-on sentence lol?
heres a vid of what the exhaust whould sound like...
http://www.magnaflow.com/04sound/domestic/2006impala.html

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one would expect a old Chevrolet sedan to own their brand new car. :p

All based on preference. Some like sedans for the room, some like two-seaters for the fun and some like big cars because it makes you feel...dominant? Haha...

That's why I love the Mazda RX-8. Has the power, handling and feel of a two-seat performance car, but it can hold 4 full-size adults. :)

Go for it.

Although with a 140k on the body, it doesnt seem like its worth putting a new engine into.

Fun project though.

My 2 door (or 3 according to Ford: hatch) is more spacious than many sedans I've been in just so you know. ;)

I've never rode in the back seat of an RX-8 but it doesn't look like too much fun to me. :p I'm about 6'0". But the funny thing is, this is coming from a guy who would give just about anything to own a little tiny Lotus.

Back
Top Bottom