what do you think of my videogaming ideas

ZXEIILLION_ELITES

Beta member
i have been working on alot of ideas for videagames and want to share them for free instead of developing them myself.
Idea number one - to make a strategy military game with commanders commanding the units arround but not first person shooter operated heros which level-up as they kill more over the course of the game which unlocks more weapons also. being on a winning team gives 1.5x xp and a losing team .5x xp for heros and commanders. so then the point is to have it so levelups with commanders and heros are kept track of as seperate records online.

idea number two - alien world rpgs and outerspace interdimensional monster battlefilled rpgs where spaceships weapons can increase and fights happen in outerspace arenas all the sudden in cockpit view pilot mode. and also while travelling arround the rpg in space which is a globular cluster the spaceships 3rd person view and hovers and stops on command not like in battle mode

idea number three - online leaderboard treasure hunt games where finding 4 leaf clovers makes ur luck with finding treasure go up where if somebody finds a 4 leaf clover their cpu makes more treasure availible to find for them. relative to their character or team

idea number four - make it in fps games so that the graphics with weapons and explosions is more crisp and at a faster fps. to a large ammount compared to normal graphics to make destroying more interesting. plus also in online fps matches medals need to pop up over bodies to be seen by everybody all over the map above where they got earned. so everybody knows wtf happened more.

i hope to see these orriginal ideas ive just made work one way or another. i dont really care how.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom