what do you think of my jazz?

no, i don't recall any exams i took for the saxophone lol. I play it in school for curricular band and marching band. I had to play a solo/all scales and an audition for finals if that counts lol

no, i don't recall any exams i took for the saxophone lol. I play it in school for curricular band and marching band. I had to play a solo/all scales and an audition for finals if that counts lol

It sounds way too professional for someone who doesnt have any grades.. and you wouldnt know all the scales without at least your grade 5 lol

well, I'm in grade nine(freshman in high school) I played along with software so the "band" in the background isn't me just the sax part is. I use a Rovner Eddie Daniels Ligature, Selmer C* mouthpiece, and Vandoren ZZ jazz reeds strength 4, and *looks away* lol a yamaha YAS-23 beginner alto. In the US i've never heard of any tests, is it an international thing or just in the UK?

well, I'm in grade nine(freshman in high school) I played along with software so the "band" in the background isn't me just the sax part is. I use a Rovner Eddie Daniels Ligature, Selmer C* mouthpiece, and Vandoren ZZ jazz reeds strength 4, and *looks away* lol a yamaha YAS-23 beginner alto. In the US i've never heard of any tests, is it an international thing or just in the UK?

bump, i'm curious about these tests...

Back
Top Bottom