What do you think of FIREFOX?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
rediscover_white.png

If you do not know what firefox is, go to www.getfirefox.com

Tried to fix IMG tags for you... hope you dont mind...

It doesn't work. I think firefox is an amazing browser. I am using it right now... It's incredible. Open source, free, skins, tabbed browsing (yes, I know there's opera and IE7) but I'm used to firefox and I think it's a great browser. I've used both opera *the free one) and IE7 and I still firefox is the best among them.

Yeah, I would use opera too but I'm just so used to firefox that I find that I can find the features of firefox better. It's all about preference really, personal opinion. Some people like one browser and others think different.

Opera is good too, but I prefer Firefox. It's easier to use for the beginner. Opera is just too....complex.

Well, it's not complex (for me). I'm just used to firefox. Opera was just a different interface for me and I've used firefox too much to start over again with personalzing and the like.

Well, Opera just has too many things to deal with. You have so many options that the beginning user might be overwhelmed by it. At least it looks nice! :D

Yeah, too true. I gave opera to my friend's dad and he didn't know what to do with it. He thought I was hacking his comp... lol.... didn't even know it was a web browser.... yeah, I got you.

Firefox is great... i wouldnt use anything else now... unless im at college, when i dont have a choice... (windows 2000, IE5 i think... its rubbish whatever it is...)

Back
Top Bottom