What do you think abot Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The women are gorgeous, the food is great, the people are very social and like gatherings, Ive also noticed that they arent secretive like most of the americans ive known over the 10 years ive been in the states.

I like how they dont sell their souls to the us like every other country does

"You have a huge abundance of natural resources"

"We know"

"We can loan you MONEY and EQUIPMENT, in return for being our B****"

"Uh F no, we dotnt need ur help"

Russian Debt 0$
US debt $500000000000000000000000000000000000

A little Russian history...

There was a revolution in the early 20th century where the working class wanted to take control of the country because of working conditions, pay, etc. Went well for a while, planned economy was working and Russia was booming economically. Then that guy Stalin you've no doubt heard of started to get greedy, bumping people off left right and centre and basically ruined the country in his pursuit of power.

The working class (majority) who took the power from the capitalists were communists. Communism is the number 1 enemy of big business/captilism. This is why in movies and TV (owned by capitalists) communism is constantly referred to like it's some terrible thing. I know of many people who think communism is evil without knowing the slightest thing about it - "duh, big Arnie says it's bad".

Communism is good, Stalin is bad. He wrecked it and unfortunately because the working class had been living in such poverty and chaos for so long they weren't organised enough to make it work.

Communism comes from the word "Commune" - "a body of people or families living together and sharing everything".

Capitalism comes from the word "Capital" - "wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value".

Communism is about sharing while capitalism is about fighting for the biggest slice.

Anyway, I'm ranting a bit but I love to simplify this often misrepresented subject. Obviously this is history so things are different there now.

It all comes down to this:
do you want equality, or freedom?

Free people are not equal, and equal people are not free.

However, free people, ideally, should treat each other as if they were equal. Even if they're not actually equal.

In reality, that's not followed a lot of the time.

At the same time, in a society where most people strive for equality, you'll always get people who want to be better than the rest.

It all comes down to this:
do you want equality, or freedom?

Free people are not equal, and equal people are not free.

However, free people, ideally, should treat each other as if they were equal. Even if they're not actually equal.

In reality, that's not followed a lot of the time.

At the same time, in a society where most people strive for equality, you'll always get people who want to be better than the rest.

Hi!

If society is structured correctly, these greedy people can be detected and prevented.

I want equality to a certain extent. There has to be laws against murder, rape etc. There has to be a total overhall to the economic system so that wages are more equally spread. Help should be given to poorer countries to allow them to develop and live to the standards we enjoy.

But of course, we still will be individuals! I will still hate death metal, coffee etc. What we are talking about is true democracy where everyone gets their say counted. It's when a few rich guys are making all the decisions, manipulating the media to sell their ideas and products, giving us ID cards, choosing if and what religion is to be taught in schools, it's then that we have a brainwashed orwellian society. :)

^ Looks as if some one has read 1984 :)

Communism can not work in any way shape or form, look at any party meating or the history of the communist millitery post 1945 the sons of the senior party members got privileged placement. The houses the senior leaders lived in where basicly palaces they got paid more an since the end of communism all the dirty little secrets an back room deals the KGB made is now making the former agents very rich an powerful men.

So until you can remove greed an desier from the human soul communism wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom