what do you like and not like about your birth month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remixedcat

Banned
what do you like and not like about your birth month?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wont post my real one here becuase ill tell yah later (I dont celebrate it i celebrate namesday)

post what you like and dont like about your birth months here. lol.

:crazy::thumbsup::yum::umm::big_grin::sweat:

I dislike the fact that it's winter when prices are usually up electrical wise, and I dislike it, because, well, my bday is also my xmass presents >_<

Though, that does usualy mean I get uber nice xmass gifts.... But I haven't seen much, nor wanted much other than socks... underwear... pants.... shirts.... and cigs... That is about all I have seen the past 3 years...

Umm, I also dislike it because, well, it's just tooooooooo cold to do anything.

Mine is in May, so I can't complain. All the rest of my family is in October and November so I always got good stuff because no one's birthday was near mine.

well i gotta ether pay 60/mo for the Y or pay 60 a night for a hotel round here with an indoor pool. they wont let yah use it without a nite stay here. no thanks.

Mine sometimes lands on Thanksgiving. I don't like that I don't live where that is celebrated :( But I'll be back in Seattle this year for my birthday/Thanksgiving so I'm pumped. WOOP.

Hate my birthmonth because there isn't snow here. (i can still ride and Hood). Like it because there is no school and its usually warm enough to do something fun.(except snowboard unless im at hood). And its almost 6 months away from xmass.. Evens things out :D

I never had a problem with my birthday until a few years ago. But now it's a drag being born on the 11 of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom