What do you know about CERN??

donetao

Banned
My daughter is all up set about this and the date sept -23 -2015.If you Google this day it takes you here. There are all kinds of gloom and bad predictions.
I personal don't believe in this crap. Also the date for the Pope to visit USA.
My daughter says "Dad you need to read what they are saying"
Anyone here hear about this date. Let me Google it for you!!
Gary
Let me google that for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dDlSYl3J6c

Last edited:
I say throw the switch. If something bad happens then so be it. The human race could use a reboot anyway. 4 Billions years of evolution and we've gotten nowhere in the grand scheme of things.

Wasn't their something a while ago when people were saying at like 7AM the world was gonna end when they flicked the switch back then. As for this I haven't read anything so I don't know.

Lmao, it's all doom and gloom and "THE END IS NIGH!" stuff that's been going on since forever.

People were already scared about turning on the LHC the first time that it was going to create a black hole and suck up the Earth...yeah not gonna happen. Even if the LHC created a black hole, it would last such a short amount of time that nothing would happen. The same crap is just being repeated now that they're going to turn the LHC on again to do more experiments.

As for the date being the time of the apocalypse...yeah, that crap has been spouted off every year now for the last several years. And every time the date comes, the people that "predicted" it after "analyzing" data (note the quotes), said there must have been some miscalculation. It's all BS as far as I'm concerned. Anybody remember the Aztec calendar stuff a year or 2 ago that people thought was a prediction of the end of the world? Same crap - move along.

Also, lol, Fox News..:p.

Wow Only you could figure out some thing like that Carnage. I'll be sure to pass that on to my daughter, Kelly. She is all upset about all this Sept 23 2015 thing!!
Gary!

To be fair it wasn't me that figured it out, I just assumed it had somethign to do with how the search algorithm worked (which made the most sense), and that thread was in the search results for the date + CERN.

Back
Top Bottom