What do you guys use for a gaming headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Feet

In Runtime
I've got a cheap Logitech behind the head setset now which I don't really like. Its also got separate mic and headphone jack plugs, which have been giving me some problems with static (I think the jacks on my computer are faulty). I use vent a lot and guys are always complaining about my random static. ( if I twist the plugs in the jacks it fixes it temporarily)

I'm looking to get a good comfortable USB headset, something around $100 or less. I wanted to see what you guys are using or have any suggestions. The couple cheap headsets I've owned get really heavy/uncomfortable after a few hours of gaming, so something lightweight would be nice.

All suggestions and recommendations are welcome. Thanks.

I was thinking about this one. Newegg.com - PLANTRONICS GAMECOMPRO1 USB Circumaural Gaming Stereo Headset

Mine sounds like yours. I have a USB adapter that I use as my jacks arfe in the back, though. I get static, so I use push to talk.

I used my asus monitor adapter speaker phone bit for awhile. aside from that I have a very cheap(read free) jack headset that works fine. if you want the better sound you need the better sound card like apokalipse pointed out. i don't run a sound card, whatever comes with the motherboard is fine for my uses.

Fatl1ty Gaming Headset.

About £25 quid, EXCELLENT sound and MIC quality. These are great at a great price. I even started listening to songs I hadnt listened to in years purely because they sound so much greater with these.

Method, how comfortable is it to wear that Fatal1ty for long periods of time say 3 or 4 hours? That looks like a decent headset.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something comfortable and be able to hear and be heard over ventrillo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom