What do you guys think of this gaming build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should really get a quad core, don't need 6-cores for gaming. i5 2500k is amazing. I'd get g.skill memory as corsair vengeance has tall heat spreaders that get annoying. Get a corsair power supply maybe? and 1000w is not necessary, you could lower it to 750w... hard drive?

Western Digital Black Caviar HDD
I know the 1000w psu is not needed for this build but in case of upgrades might want to crossfire later on, among adding other components to the system, just going 6 cores to prevent updates any time soon

I say stick with what you got. All really nice stuff...you definately wont be disappointed. 1000 what might be overkill but Like you said, might eventually wanna do crossfire

Western Digital Black Caviar HDD
I know the 1000w psu is not needed for this build but in case of upgrades might want to crossfire later on, among adding other components to the system, just going 6 cores to prevent updates any time soon

Go for the Corsair Professional AX850 850Watt PSU. It's modular, and 850w from a well-known PSU manufacturer is pretty much well over the recommended wattage for a SLI/CrossfireX build.

The think is i also do video editing and a fast processor really cuts down on the rendering time so thats why the parts seem kind of highend for a gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom