what do i write java in

V2K6.2 Take a look at my post on the very bottom of this topic HERE
and that should tell you all you need to know about Java, (and C++ as it happens too, both being OOP (object oriented programming) languages.)
Any questions feel free to ask.
P.S Thanks for that VS link LK. Don't suppose you know anywhere where I might obtain a free download of VS at all? lol. I mean its good and I'd have it, but not for that money. Like the full professional version with no holds barred and no trial period? .. Didn't think so. nevermind hehe.
Keep on manning that MS boat 'cause damn, Linux development environments are pretty useful and all free.. *cheesy intake of breath as if its a closely fought race*

i think java is easy, i no java script and C++ Abit and HTML, its all hard to start with but once you read and put codes on Notepad you will c how it works out.

revitalising an old topic, but yes just do what you fancy, my advice is to learn them all at some point anyway (once you know one it really isnt hard to change syntax, its only really the theory that is harder to grasp than the language itself.) I advise, through personal experience of learning Java and C++ as my first languages, that they aren't the best way to go - i thought they were fine at the time, but since seeing python, that teaches the theory without having to worry about the complex syntax of Java especially and the compiling and complex problems/harder debugging of C++ programs.
Just to reiterate, a common misconception that Java is not, nor even slightly, similar to Javascript.
Hope thats helped and you're well on your way by now.

Back
Top Bottom