What do Americans think of Australians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This American is uneducated on the subject. The crocodile Dundee is probably the extent of my knowledge..
From my interaction with the few here, they seem nice. I don't know your laws or legislation. My guess would be they're like everybody else, race, color, and breed. There's good ones and bad ones. It's knowing our allies that is crucial in these confusing times.

Not an American I am Enlgish but I will tell you what I think of Australiens.

I think you are all a gang of beer swilling convicts, who are hopeless at footy, was hammered by us in 2 rugby world cups and also get hammered by us in the ashes.

I like Australians :D

When I was in the USAF in the early 1980's I went to Darwin on a TDY and it was the best trip I've ever been on :D

Not an American I am Enlgish but I will tell you what I think of Australiens.

I think you are all a gang of beer swilling convicts, who are hopeless at footy, was hammered by us in 2 rugby world cups and also get hammered by us in the ashes.

yes we're alcoholics and proud of it.
this is footy:
wbmarksjolly.jpg

rugby is only particularly big in a couple of states.

the ashes:
ashesmatcheschart.png

Aussies are pretty good folk. They are just like everyone else, with good'uns and bad'uns. On the whole, though, Aussies seem to be an optimistic lot who enjoy life.

The Aussie government is a mite touched in the head on several counts, though, and seems to be quite technophobic. They take "nanny state" out a whole new door without regard for what the people say or want.

The Aussie government is a mite touched in the head on several counts, though, and seems to be quite technophobic. They take "nanny state" out a whole new door without regard for what the people say or want.

Yeah, this is becoming a problem. We're looking in bad shape heading into an election year with both key parties looking like terrible options.

My brother-in-law is in Cairns right now and will be in Brisbane later this year and he loves it.

To me Aussies seem really friendly, funny, and laid back. The county itself looks really beautiful and I would love to visit some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom