What did you do for valentines day?

Sadly I had no one to to celebrate with, I used to give my wife a dozen red roses every year for 40 years & please don't say that I should find a new love, there was only one woman for me, my Christina.

You must have been a great couple. My heartfelt respect to you. I can only imagine what it's like to celebrate Valentine's Day without your life-long love.

I must have missed the school-wide email saying to ditch evening class for a hot date on Valentine's Day. So yeah, I spent half my night sitting in a friggin classroom learning accounting. :rolleyes:

Oh, and after my accounting class, I come home, and apparently my Dad thought of us two boys and brought us each a "bouquet" of candy bars on sticks sticking out of a vase LOL. :D It was priceless.

You must have been a great couple. My heartfelt respect to you. I can only imagine what it's like to celebrate Valentine's Day without your life-long love.
Thank you, she passed away eleven years ago, sometimes I wake up in the night & think I can hear her breathing softly beside me, d'you know I just can't understand men who re-marry six months or so after their wife has died....anyway, enough, Imust get my mind of the subject or I won't sleep tonight.

I went to school, had a weird day, and then went to work in the evening. Valentines Day doesn't matter to me now, I don't have a girlfriend so I don't really even pay attention. It was nice to work on a slower day in fast food since everyone was next door at Chili's. :D

slept right through it! damn was i ever sick yesterday. It's amazing what 20 hours of sleep and 9 Cold-FX pills can do. I feel much better today :D

so you chilled with your mom and sisters all night? hot.

he said 9AM
, that indacates morning lol

What does that have to do with anything?

Wait... a motor way cop? Then how was he called to a domestic violence dispute?
He was definitely that, perhaps now they've swapped him to other duties, ask him, a friend of mine is in the police & he's now on hand-held cameras, from driving a pursuit Volo,

What does that have to do with anything?

Wait... a motor way cop? Then how was he called to a domestic violence dispute?
Look at his location it says "police car" by which he means highway patrol I guess, 'cos he once told me of the carnage he'd seen at multiple pile-ups caused by fog or ice, ie; blood & pieces of bodies., as I said previously, no doubt he was transferred to another division, he did say once that the move he dreads is being consigned to a desk job as that means retiement is nearing!, at the moment I think he's around 30, with a young family, he comes across as a very nice guy, but not so nice to violent crims I guess, ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom