What did you do for valentines day?

There was a 100+ car pile up with over 30 casualties on the interstate in FL a few weeks/months ago =[[

14th
V-day
My bf got me these lovely pink flowers, i think they start with C.
I got black stockings that ive wanted with rose's on them, hawt as.

12.01Am - 2.00Am ~ Guess, lol
Sleep
Then Vday night went out, bf and i went for a drive and went to this hawt spot right near/on the beach, it was amazing, so peacful, and relaxing.
So we just chilled and talked and walked on this long bridge thing... made of... SANDBAGS lol it was werid,
I wanna go to this spot more often. ^_^

so you chilled with your mom and sisters all night? hot.

Harsh

Playing the field ay Thes?

Though, does it ever? :p I mustn't try hard enough

It does. And you do try hard enough, dont try, it will happen naturally, dont force it hun <3.

absolutely nothing but i am taking my girlfriend out tonight as its our 5yr anniversary today

5 years, wow, Congrats. =)

Sadly I had no one to to celebrate with, I used to give my wife a dozen red roses every year for 40 years & please don't say that I should find a new love, there was only one woman for me, my Christina.

Thank you, she passed away eleven years ago, sometimes I wake up in the night & think I can hear her breathing softly beside me, d'you know I just can't understand men who re-marry six months or so after their wife has died....anyway, enough, Imust get my mind of the subject or I won't sleep tonight.

Brought me to tears.

You do know that American Sensei is a motorway cop?, nice fella most of the time he & I PM each other occasionally.

He was definitely that, perhaps now they've swapped him to other duties, ask him, a friend of mine is in the police & he's now on hand-held cameras, from driving a pursuit Volo,

Look at his location it says "police car" by which he means highway patrol I guess, 'cos he once told me of the carnage he'd seen at multiple pile-ups caused by fog or ice, ie; blood & pieces of bodies., as I said previously, no doubt he was transferred to another division, he did say once that the move he dreads is being consigned to a desk job as that means retiement is nearing!, at the moment I think he's around 30, with a young family, he comes across as a very nice guy, but not so nice to violent crims I guess, ha ha!

I did? Motorway Cop? I don't think so. Highway Patrol, No Thanks. Retirement? No time soon, I'm only 25. Swapped to another position? What the hell are you talking about? Where do you get your facts from Brookfield? Some of which you state I can't say I remember sharing.:rolleyes: I am a Police Officer with the LAPD, and I work East Los Angeles and patrol it in a Ford Crown Vic.

Speaking of crown vics, why is ford discontinuing them? they must be doing well, seeing how most of the police force uses them.

well im late but i bought my gf a new ring.........took her to dinner then went to the pier in st pete and just chilled.

I did? Motorway Cop? I don't think so. Highway Patrol, No Thanks. Retirement? No time soon, I'm only 25. Swapped to another position? What the hell are you talking about? Where do you get your facts from Brookfield? Some of which you state I can't say I remember sharing.:rolleyes: I am a Police Officer with the LAPD, and I work East Los Angeles and patrol it in a Ford Crown Vic.

no good letting the truth get in the way of a good story for Brooky.

Oops!!:eek:, sorry, I got you mixed up with a young relation of mine who was a highway patrol officer in America, my apologies!
ohmy.gif

Back
Top Bottom