what did you do back in school?

I want to be a Computer tech. Probably go into the repair field, but programming is still up for me.

I plan on sticking with it, because theres is a rapidly increasing demand for computer techs. As the laborer gets laid off due to being replaced by robots, the employer must now hire techs to keep those technological advances from breaking on them.

Personally, I don't like humans being replaced by technology because it makes life hard on the working class, but I might as well try to obtain a job in the tech field, because of the seemingly limitless job security.

Since like first grade I've wanted to be an architect, but kinda got out of it 2 years ago and got into computers more. Now I want to be a computer technician of some sort.

I'm in my last year of school but it still counts, haha.

I was originally only interested in my band and I had unrealistic expectations up until 16 years old but then I started thinking about a Trade. As I became more introverted and slightly anti-social, I didn't play any sport and I spent most of my time on the PC so I was interested in IT or multimedia like visual design but now I don't think I have the knowledge of hardware and software for either. I'm still doing Multimedia Certificate 3 so I'll see how that goes but I'm thinking about joining the Army now.

Thought about it when I was about 14, in cadets but now I'm looking forward to it, I think it suits me. I gotta cut my hair off but I like the discipline and action.

I'm in school and I have no idea what I want to be. I just know I want to get the hell out of here.

CREW.... Rowing.

rowing_fs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom