What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

I do most of my gaming on my Xbox 360, so as of right now, I am playing the BF3 Open Beta, but I switch between that and Gears of War 3.

Left 4 Dead (I play it sometimes when i fell to kill zombies XD) , Call Of Duty 4 (Onestly i love to play Online) , Halo 2 (Im play The Single Player right now becuse i want to see the story first then i'll probaly play multiplayer) ..... :)

anyone playing modern warfair 3 ?? All my mates have it and say its a great game

I have to wait until christmas until I can play it.

I Have MW3 - had it for about 2 weeks now - have only been able to get on it, an hour or so 2 on certain week days..

I am all about the Multiplayer online, Domination etc. The new Kill Confirmed game type is pretty good too.

Level 60ish online (havent prestiged yet)

Not really fan of the campaigns, sort of lost interest in them, (with most games.. If I want a campaign type game, I prefer to get into a RPG or similar)

If I have a week off work with nothing to do maybe i'll get involved in that then, but atm, all online.

I'm not much of a game player but my kids talked me into getting a Minecraft account about a week ago and joining in to the server I helped them setup. My kids have quite elaborate houses and such, my stuff is much simpler as I haven't been playing that long.

Back
Top Bottom