what computer company like asus gigabyte example are best?

there is no "best" some products are better than others but all it boils down to is personal preference, although asus is very reputable. so is evga but there much newer to the market.

Personally, for GPUs, I don't really much care, as they're tough to be DOA.
For mobos, I choose Gigabyte, ASUS, MSI, Foxconn, ECS, after their S754, I also choose Leadtek, ASRock seem to have been good with their newer model/
CPU? I go Intel, AMD and VIA.

for gpu , just look for one model and see what brand has the best warrenty and clock speeds

What component are you referring to? For motherboards: Asus, Gigabyte, Abit, MSI are all time best companies.

Graphics card: eVGA are probably the best hands down. XFX comes in second, but it comes down to pricing too.

There is no best.

There is well established, however when it comes down to it, it is what you're specifically looking for.

We cant tell you what is suited for you unless you give us more information.

I kind of change for each system I buy... every time I want a system, I do some research and 'get with the times' and form my own opinion as to what I like the most. At the moment, I'm really liking Inno3D (GPU), AMD (CPU), and Gigabyte (mobo/cpu cooler). I have ALWAYS LOVED Creative, LG, and Logitech also, that's mostly for components.

-Rhys

Back
Top Bottom