What case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedougster

Baseband Member
I am thinking about what case to get and would love any help anyone has. I have kind of narroed it down to the Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower Case or the Kandalf Silver Tower from Thermaltake (prefer the black but its made of steel)

Also can anyone tell me if DFI will be producing there mobo's in BTX instead of ATX. Dont want to go bying something that is on the way out.

Cheers for the input guys

The Dougster

Kandolf

I think you are better off with ATX right now. Have you even seen a BTX cooler other than an Intel?

I have a Kandalf, and love it. It is huge inside, got great cooling and is quiet.

I'm sure BTX is just ATX but upsidedown, and other way round...

What one do you prefer, as that is your answer. Read lots of reviews as well.

BTX never caught on. I don't think they'll plan on changing the standard any time in the near fure either. It's hard to change an industry standard, especially when there's nothing TERRIBLY wrong with the current standard. Sure, the BTX is better for cooling, but for most of the market, that small change is hardly worth a new layout. They probably won't change it until it becomes a real heat issue.

Ryan

BTX = Intel...

I think the layout of BTX is good, but it is just Intel's way of trying to make everyone buy their crap.

Trotter said:
BTX = Intel...

I think the layout of BTX is good, but it is just Intel's way of trying to make everyone buy their crap.

lol, yeah :laughing:

I would go with the Kandalf like every1 else here

I just bought a Thermaltake Tsunami in black and it's awesome. ATX and micro ATX because my mobo is micro ATX :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom