what career should i persue

do not go into aero engineering man...it's terrible I started down that path and hated it. i moved and am working on a math/physics degree but you cant do anything with that degree by itself, which is retarded that you can be a relatively smart person and study something difficult but cant do anything with it, so i figured that more doors will open with engineering. I'll prolly go electrical since i could prolly get a job at boeing since my uncle works there, but comp hardware just sounds like fun. you know like designing the new graphics card with ati or nvidia or working for asus building mobos. but yea aero and mechanical are the same up until like your junior year with only a slight variance with the engineering courses and they aren't that great. like electricity is used all the time and has so many more applications than mechanical other than you can design the actual physical structure that is controlling the electricity. and biochemical i mean come'on are you a terrorist? lol you would have to LOVE chem to want to do that, i've got a friend thats gonna do it and he hates chem.

Yeah dude chem is pretty fun. Next year I'll be taking AP Chem, I wanna see how that goes but yeah. My top 2 are definitely Biochem and Electrical though. I just gotta decide which one I like best...

Back
Top Bottom