What can you get for 900 Dollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok im going to be building a pc for myself. My dad said he would pay for some of it and ill pay with w/e money i have left which could work out to be 900 maybe 1,000 dollers. All i need to know is do i go out and buy the parts from a store or order online and can anyone post a rig that i can a afford that i could build. I would greatly appriciate that.

Case
DFI lanparty ultra-d 135 or so
Retail AMD64 Winchester 3200+ - 190 or so
1 gig of twimos ram - 87 or so
seagate 80gig SATA HDD - $60 or so
eVGA 6600GT pci-e - can be found for 150 or so AR at monarchcomputers
OCZ modstream 450W - 80
NEC 3510A dvd-rw - 50

but you DO know how to put together everything right? thermalpaste on CPU, cpu HSF, sata, etc.

you got yourself a copy of XP?

almost everything in-store is crap, so do buy anything from stores; everything else i listed can be found on newegg (monarch MIGHT have the 6600gt cheaper AR, i dunno)

yeah i know how i just built one but i got lucky cause my friends awesome pc fell off a table that was pretty high off the groudn and he thought it was all broken and i got it all and it all worked so ill be able to do this stuff. thanx diablo!

im only 14 but i have a job so i could make like 250 from job plus the 900 budget so i could have from 900 to 1250 to pay for pc. Ill just take these rigs and change some stuff around to my budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom