What are your system specs?

Looking at the X570 Extreme 4 or Taichi with a 5900X whenever it might become available. Maybe paired with an AMD GPU if the numbers are actually decent compared to a 3080, which I think I am going to upgrade to at some point. But it's all a moot point if no one can buy any of it. o_O :unsure:
I am using an AsRock X570 Extreme4 WiFi AX right now. I am rather pleased with it, but AsRock's RGB software is meh.

Unless you are doing some super extreme gaming, The rx570 will handle most of your needs. They make two models. One is a 4 gig and they also make a 8 gig model. For me.. 4 gig would be enough. Celery, if he was here could tell you about that 8 gig model. His review is what made me get the rx570 to begin with. I am not sorry. Good luck with what you decide on.

Today, all computers should have a minimum standard of 8GB of RAM and it should have at least DDR4 or better and a processor with a standard frequency is not below 2.7GHz.
I recently bought a couple of new laptops, both processors running almost all the time at 3.2-3.7 GHz and sometimes even more, the typical being around 3.6-3.7 GHz (one of them is 8th and the other 10th generation, both have 16GB RAM).
Of course, the 2.0 GHz CPU and 4GB RAM also work, but oi-oi how slow they are.
I also have one with 2.1 GHz CPU and 4GB RAM, it's just in very good shape, just don't want to throw it away.
That's why it is on the table till now.

Today, all computers should have a minimum standard of 8GB of RAM and it should have at least DDR4 or better and a processor with a standard frequency is not below 2.7GHz.
I recently bought a couple of new laptops, both processors running almost all the time at 3.2-3.7 GHz and sometimes even more, the typical being around 3.6-3.7 GHz (one of them is 8th and the other 10th generation, both have 16GB RAM).
Of course, the 2.0 GHz CPU and 4GB RAM also work, but oi-oi how slow they are.
I also have one with 2.1 GHz CPU and 4GB RAM, it's just in very good shape, just don't want to throw it away.
That's why it is on the table till now.
Don't be mean to my poor laptop...

As "yanks" would put it.....
"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

For the younger generations out there, this means that you can tell a horse's age by looking at it's teeth. If somebody gives you a gift, do not be judgemental about it, except it for what it is.

I tell my kids don't punch a gift horse in the mouth. The meaning to them is appreciate the fact you got a gift no matter what it is because if you bitch about it you're just being rude and offending the person giving the gift. I tell my youngest you wouldn't punch a horse would you? No? Then accept your gift and move on.

Back
Top Bottom