What are your system specs?

mine is old..I mean OLD!!! Starts with a AsusM3A78-EM.
DDR2 800mhz. 8gigs
amd phemon2X4 940 4 core/thread
Asus Radion RX 570
Asus dvd cd drive r/rw
250gb hard drive ssd
80 gb back up drive ssd
650 gold 80 power supply
Redbone case
Old Dell keyboard
Logotech logi mouse
Epson MX400 Printer
Logotech speakers
Emerson monitor 24 inch

I said old.. All no more than 3 years old was new when i bought them. they work together and works great with Windows 7 64 bit and i like it anyway. I would say its faster than some out there.

Last edited:
mine is old..I mean OLD!!! Starts with a AsusM3A78-EM.
DDR2 800mhz. 8gigs
amd phemon2X4 940 4 core/thread
Asus Radion RX 570
Asus dvd cd drive r/rw
250gb hard drive ssd
80 gb back up drive ssd
650 gold 80 power supply
Redbone case
Old Dell keyboard
Logotech logi mouse
Epson MX400 Printer
Logotech speakers
Emerson monitor 24 inch

I said old.. All no more than 3 years old was new when i bought them. they work together and works great with Windows 7 64 bit and i like it anyway. I would say its faster than some out there.
I had a 940 once upon a time. Damn nice CPU.

I hear good and bad with Asus. All i can go by is what my experience is. everyone else's the same way with whatever they use. I like Asus, i have had really good service with them. There are folks that agree and others who don't. Some love MSI or Gigabyte. Some like Dell, others love HP. Everyone has to read all the folks thinking on whatever they are wanting to buy. Myself, I will stick with Asus. I have had a MSI board(still have it). Three hp's, a Sony, two Dells And i think that is all. I have had 2 Asus motherboards i like them both. I still have the other one yet. If for some reason if this board dies i can use that other board with the CPU and Ram whatever else i need it has.It was a used board but the one i have right now was brand new when i bought it. I had used the other board when my older MSI started giving me a issues. The sound went out of it. It didn't have a working wifi connection that i had back then. So i had to add cards. the bad part was it left me no place for a video card. It also would only work with a 2 gigs of ram. It would work with 32 and 64 bit OS. I have it if for some crazy reason i need it. My overall ideas are if it works use it, if not start over again with different products.

Looking at the X570 Extreme 4 or Taichi with a 5900X whenever it might become available. Maybe paired with an AMD GPU if the numbers are actually decent compared to a 3080, which I think I am going to upgrade to at some point. But it's all a moot point if no one can buy any of it. o_O :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom