What are your grades in School. High School/College.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the stuff about comp sci. earlier in the thread. i'm currently studying it at uni and this quote is the truth:

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."

the thing is, people that tend to do computer science are often interested in computers in general. and yeh, building your own pc is fun and you learn a bit but you're not really gonna make a good living putting parts together.

roflmfao @ dmo

Anyways, 2.1GPA, could care less about it honestly, already working for Judys Networking making $21.60 an hour, and no certification. Local vocational school taught me very little, only things I learned much of was in the networking class... Shadowed in that so I could go to judys worked for free, now I work there part time and make more money than my mom did when she was doing over time at a factory... Funny...

roflmfao @ dmo

Anyways, 2.1GPA, could care less about it honestly, already working for Judys Networking making $21.60 an hour, and no certification. Local vocational school taught me very little, only things I learned much of was in the networking class... Shadowed in that so I could go to judys worked for free, now I work there part time and make more money than my mom did when she was doing over time at a factory... Funny...

question about that, How did that work working for free. You learned alot shadowing at that job and was it worth it to work there for free.

Yea, considering they ended up hiring me in the end.... Votech let me shadow with Judys Networking, did that for the first semester, and they recently hired me because I learn fast and can adapt very well to situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom